I will be in the hospital for another several months without access to a computer, so this is good bye for a while. Love you all.
you know what we need more of? men. straight men. friendships between men. white men. men. never enough stories about men. why doesn’t anyone appreciate men? :(
The nurses and thier families got together and raised 375 dollars and Tumblr helped with the rest… 83 dollars guys… that is it..
Please time is…
NO SERIOUSLY GUYS $18 PLEASE PLEASE IF YOU CAN HELP
it isn’t much and it will make a REALLY BIG DIFFERENCE in a person’s life.
Deep-Dish Chocolate Chip Cookie for One
Ingredients (1 serving):
- 1 Tbsp unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1/2 Tbsp unrefined granulated sugar, such as evaporated cane juice
- 1/2 Tbsp packed light brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp beaten egg, preferably organic (cover & chill remaining beaten egg for tomorrow’s cookie cup… you will be making another one!)
- tiny splash pure vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 Tbsp whole wheat pastry flour (can substitute with 3:1 of cake flour and all purpose flour)
- 1/8 tsp baking soda
- tiny pinch salt
- heaping 1 Tbsp grain-sweetened chocolate chips, such as Sunspire
In a small ramekin or microwavable cup, combine softened butter and both sugars; stir well with a spoon. Stir in beaten egg and vanilla extract. Stir in flour, baking soda, and salt just until combined. Stir in chocolate chips.
Microwave on high for 35-40 seconds. Let cookie rest at room temperature for about 10 seconds before devouring.
253.2 calories, 13.8 grams fat, 8.4 grams saturated fat, 2.9 grams fiber, 17.5 grams sugars, 2.4 grams protein
I get so mad every time I see someone refer to “the social justice bloggers”
I’ve unfollowed people for that before and I’ll unfollow people for that again.
because if you honestly believe that using the internet to talk about oppression in society is somehow less worthy…